1. (masculine or mixed gender) (used to express identity or nature; third person plural)
a. they're some
¿Quiénes son aquellos señores de allí? - Son unos ingenieros que van a participar en el proyecto.Who are those men over there? - They're some engineers who are going to take part in the project.
b. are some
Estos son unos lápices que compré para ti. - ¡Gracias, mamá!These are some pencils I bought for you. - Thanks, Mom!
2. (masculine or mixed gender) (they're very; third person plural)
3. (masculine or mixed gender) (you're very; second person plural)
¿Todavía no hicieron ustedes su tarea? Son unos vagos.Haven't you done your homework yet? You're really lazy.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?