1. (I only possess or I'm only carrying)
2. (used to express obligation; used with "que")
Solo tengo que aprenderme el papel y no ponerme nerviosa delante de la cámara.I only have to learn my part and not get nervous in front of the camera.
Solo tengo que ir a la tienda y comprar un par de cosas.I just have to go to the store and buy a couple of things.
3. (used to express age)
4. (used to express feelings or sensations)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?