solo faltas túphrase
1. (informal) (second person singular)
Todos están aquí para mi cumpleaños. Solo faltas tú. - Lo siento que no pude ir, mamá.Everyone is here for my birthday. The only one missing is you. - I'm sorry I couldn't make it, Mom.
Solo faltas tú en esta foto. Si no, sería perfecta.You're all that's missing from this picture. Otherwise, it would have been perfect.
2. (informal) (you're the only one who hasn't done it; second person singular)
Ya todos se tiraron por la cascada. Solo faltas tú. ¡No seas gallina!They all jumped down the waterfall. That leaves you. Don't be a chicken!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?