1. (carrier of a sedan chair)masculine or feminine noun
Los silleteros llevaron a la dama en un recorrido por la ciudad de Londres.The chairmen took the lady in a tour around the city of London.
2. (person who makes chairs)
a. chair maker
La silletera entregó el pedido de 12 sillas de madera.The chair maker delivered the order for 12 wooden chairs.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?