si yo tuvieraphrase
1. (if I possessed)
a. if I had
Si yo tuviera un millón de dólares, compraría una casa en una isla.if I had a million dollars, I would buy a house on an island.
2. (used to talk about characteristics)
a. if I had
Si yo tuviera pelo largo, gastaría mucho dinero en champú.If I had long hair, I'd spend a lot of money on shampoo.
3. (used to talk about age)
a. if I were
Si yo tuviera 18, comenzaría a buscar un trabajo.If I were 18, I'd start looking for a job.
4. (used to indicate an obligation)
a. if I had to
Si yo tuviera que trabajar con clientes maleducados, me volvería loco.I'd lose my mind if I had to work with rude customers.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?