si tú sabesphrase
1. (informal) (if you have knowledge; second person singular)
a. if you know
Si tú sabes tanto como dices, ¿por qué no aprobaste el examen?If you know as much as you say, why didn't you pass the exam?
Si tú sabes cómo llegar hasta allí, no necesitamos el GPS.If you know how to get there, we don't need the GPS.
2. (informal) (if you find out; second person singular)
a. if you hear
Estoy muy preocupada porque no sé nada de ellos. Si tú sabes cualquier cosa, me llamarás, ¿verdad?I'm very worried because I haven't heard from them. If you hear anything, you'll call me, won't you?
3. (informal) (if you're able to; second person singular)
a. if you can
Si tú sabes manejar, podríamos pedirle prestado el carro a mi madre.If you can drive, we could borrow my mother's car.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?