si tú eresphrase
1. (informal) (used to talk about identity; second person singular)
Si tú eres Jorge, está debe de ser Marta, ¿no?If you're Jorge, this must be Marta, right?
2. (informal) (used to talk about characteristics; second person singular)
Si tú eres alta, es probable que juegues al baloncesto.If you're tall, you'll probably play basketball.
3. (informal) (used to talk about origin; second person singular; used with "de")
Si tú eres de Chile, tal vez conozcas la isla de Pascua.If you're from Chile, maybe you know Easter Island.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?