1. (informal) (if you have knowledge; second person singular)
a. if you know
Si sabes algo de motores, quizá puedas ayudarme a reparar el carro.If you know anything about engines, you might be able to help me fix my car.
2. (informal) (if you find out; second person singular)
a. if you hear
Si sabes algo, avisa a la policía.If you hear anything, let the police know.
3. (informal) (if you're able to; second person singular)
a. if you can
Si sabes nadar, podrías enseñarme. Yo nunca aprendí.If you can swim, you could teach me. I never learned.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?