1. (informal) (if you wish; singular)
2. (informal) (if you have great affection for; singular)
a. if you love
Si quieres tanto a tu marido, ¿por qué le pediste el divorcio?If you love your husband so much, why did you ask him for a divorce?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?