si no arrancaphrase
1. (if it doesn't turn on; third person singular)
¿Chequeaste el motor del coche? Si no arranca, tendremos que llevarlo a un mecánico.Did you check the car engine? If it doesn't start, we'll have to take it to the mechanic.
2. (if he or she doesn't extract; third person singular)
3. (if you don't extract; second person singular)
Si no arranca el vello, puede afeitarlo.If you don't pull out the body hair, you can shave it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?