si me quierephrase
1. (if he or she likes me; third person singular)
2. (if he or she desires me; third person singular)
a. if he wants me (masculine)
¿Te llamó el entrenador? - Si me quiere, debería llamarme lo antes posible.Did the coach call you? - If he wants me in his team, he should call me as soon as possible.
b. if she wants me (feminine)
Si me quiere, estoy dispuesto a trabajar para ella.If she wants me, I'm willing to work for her.
3. (formal) (if you like me; second person singular)
4. (formal) (if you desire me; second person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?