si lo tengophrase
1. (used to express possession or refer to characteristics)
a. if I have it
¿Todavía tienes ese libro sobre España que compraste en Madrid? - Lo buscaré y, si lo tengo, te lo traigo.Do you still have that book about Spain you bought in Madrid? - I'll look for it, and if I have it, I'll bring it.
2. (if I think of him as; used with "por")
Si lo tengo por una persona inteligente, es porque sus ideas lo son.If I consider him an intelligent person, it's because his ideas are.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?