Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
she is going to apply it
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (she is going to spread it)
2. (she is going to put it into effect)
a. lo va aplicar
All of this knowledge Jessica has gained is important. She is going to apply it not only to her studies, but also to her chosen career.Todo este conocimiento que Jessica ha adquirido es importante. Lo va a aplicar no sólo a sus estudios, sino también a la carrera que escogió.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device