1. (related to sexism)masculine or feminine noun
Mi ex era muy sexista y daba por hecho que yo me quedaría en casa cuidando del niño.My ex was very sexist, and he took for granted that I would stay home to look after our son.
2. (person who discriminates based on sex)
La decisión de la junta directiva deja bien claro que son todos unos sexistas.The decision of the board of directors makes it clear that they're all a bunch of sexists.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?