This word may also be spelled "septena" in the sense shown in 1) and must begin with a capital letter in the sense shown in 2).
1. (archaic) (seven things of a kind)abbreviation
Una setena de libros antiguos se encontraron entre los escombros de la biblioteca.Seven ancient books were found in the rubble of the library.
2. (National Environmental Technical Secretariat) (Costa Rica)
Las empresas interesadas en realizar un proyecto tienen que entregar una Evaluación de Impacto Ambiental a la Setena.The companies interested in carrying out a project need to submit an Environmental Impact Assessment to the SETENA.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?