servicios socialesplural noun
servicio socialmasculine noun
2. (service of value to the common well-being)
El líder político recalcó que la educación y la sanidad son servicios sociales a los que todos deberíamos tener acceso.The political leader stressed that education and medical care are social services that should be available to everyone.
3. (service that replaced the military service) (Spain)
Pedro se declaró objetor de conciencia e hizo el servicio social en lugar del servicio militar.Pedro declared himself a conscientious objector and did community service instead of military service.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?