serías mi noviaphrase
1. (feminine) (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Siempre soñé que un día serías mi novia.I always dreamed you'd be my girlfriend one day.
2. (feminine) (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Serías mi novia si te lo pidiera? - Hum. Tendría que pensarlo.Would you be my girlfriend if I asked you to? - Hm. I'd have to think about it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?