1. (in statements; third person singular)
a. it's true
No sé si será cierto, pero dicen que esta comida se hace con carne de caballo.I don't know if it's true, but they say that this food is made with horse meat.
2. (in questions; third person singular)
¿Será cierto que Fernanda estaba engañando a su esposo?Can it be true that Fernanda was cheating on her husband?
¿Será cierto que este edificio solía ser una fábrica de zapatos?Could it be true that this building used to be a shoe factory?
¿Será cierto que el violinista vendió su alma al diablo para tocar mejor?Do you think it's true that the violinist sold his sold to the devil to play better?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?