ser un huesointransitive verb phrase
1. (colloquial) (to be something requiring work)
2. (colloquial) (to be a strict professor)
a. to be a tough nut (colloquial)
El profesor Aranda es un hueso. Nadie aprobó el examen.Professor Aranda is a tough nut. Nobody passed the exam.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?