ser de chocolateintransitive verb phrase
1. (to be made of chocolate)
El pastel de Connor tiene que ser de chocolate.Connor's cake has to be chocolate.
2. (colloquial) (to have no importance) (Mexico)
a. to not count
Tuve un novio en primaria, pero fue de chocolate.I had a boyfriend in elementary school, but that doesn't count.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?