se te olvidóphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
a. you forgot
Si se te olvidó comprar el pan, tendrás que volver al supermercado porque no nos queda nada.If you forgot to buy bread, you'll have to go back to the supermarket because we have none left.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Se te olvidó regar las plantas? La tierra está seca.Did you forget to water the plants? The soil is dry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?