se te antojaphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Se te antoja salir a pasear?Do you feel like going for a walk?
¿Se te antoja algo dulce o salado?Do you have a craving for something sweet or salty?
c. do you want
Voy a la bodega a la vuelta de la esquina. ¿Se te antoja algo?I'm going to the store around the corner. Do you want anything?
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Sé que se te antoja un chapuzón en la piscina. Metámonos.I know you feel like going for a dip in the pool. Let's get in.
Siempre que estás embarazada, se te antoja comida rara.Whenever you're pregnant, you have a craving for weird food.
c. you want
Si se te antoja tomarte una copita de vino, hay una botella abierta en la cocina.If you want a glass of wine, there's an open bottle in the kitchen.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?