se lleva bienphrase
1. (formal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Se lleva bien con su supervisor?Do you get along with your supervisor?
2. (in questions; third person singular)
a. does he get along (masculine)
¿Cómo es vivir con Liam? ¿Se lleva bien con tu gato?How is living with Liam? Does he get along with your cat?
b. does she get along (feminine)
Emma no habla muy bien de su novio. ¿Se lleva bien con él?Emma doesn't speak very well about her boyfriend. Does she get along with him?
¿James se lleva bien con sus hermanos?¿Does James get along with his siblings?
3. (formal) (in statements; second person singular)
Parece que se lleva bien con su secretaria. - ¿Qué está insinuando?It looks like you get along with your secretary. - What are you implying?
4. (in statements; third person singular)
a. he gets along (masculine)
Me preocupaba que Gabriel conociera a mis padres, pero se lleva bien con ellos.I was worried about Gabriel meeting my parents, but he gets along with them.
b. she gets along (feminine)
Me cae bien Louise. Se lleva bien con todos.I like Louise. She gets along with everyone.
c. gets along
Tamar se lleva bien con mi hermano pero no con mi hermana.Tamar gets along with my brother but not with my sister.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?