se dan la manophrase
1. (they clasp hands in agreement or as a greeting)
En mi país, los hombres no se saludan con un beso. Se dan la mano.In my country, men don't greet each other with a kiss. They shake hands.
2. (they clasp each other by the hand)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?