1. (colloquial) (party-loving)
2. (colloquial) (funny)
Estaba también su prima, que es muy sandunguera y nos hizo reír un montón.His cousin was there as well. She's very witty and made us laugh a lot.
3. (colloquial) (attractive)
Es muy sandunguero; tiene a todas las mujeres en la palma de la mano.He's very charming. He's got all the women wrapped around his little finger.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?