salir a tiempointransitive verb phrase
1. (to depart at the right time)
El avión no pudo salir a tiempo por un problema técnico.The aircraft couldn't leave on time due to a technical problem.
Salimos justo a tiempo. Un minuto más dentro del edificio y habríamos muerto.We left just in time. One more minute inside the building and we would be dead.
2. (to depart with enough time)
Procura salir a tiempo para no llegar tarde a tu primera cita con una chica.Make sure you leave with plenty of time so you're not late to your first date with a girl.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?