salir a comerintransitive verb phrase
1. (to go out for the midday meal) (Mexico) (Spain)
No me gusta cocinar, así que, si me tocara la lotería, saldría a comer todos los días.I don't like cooking, so, if I won the lottery, I'd go out for lunch everyday.
2. (to go out for the evening meal) (Latin America)
¿Te gustaría salir a comer conmigo esta noche?Would you like to go out for dinner with me this evening?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?