salir a bailarintransitive verb phrase
1. (to go somewhere to dance)
¿Por qué no salimos a bailar esta noche? Hace siglos que no lo hacemos.Let's go out dancing tonight! We haven't done it for ages.
2. (to start dancing on the dance floor)
No me atreví a salir a bailar, tenía la sensación de que todo el mundo me estaba mirando.I didn't dare to go to the dance floor. I had the feeling that everyone was looking at me.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?