sales los fines de semanaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
Cuando sales los fines de semana, ¿a dónde vas?When you go out on weekends, where do you go?
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿Con qué frecuencia sales los fines de semana? - Siempre que puedo.How often do you go out on weekends? - Whenever I can.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?