sales con tus amigosphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Sales con tus amigos todos los fines de semana? - Todos no, pero sí la mayoría.Do you go out with your friends every weekend? - Not every weekend, but most.
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Si sales con tus amigos esta noche, llévate el auto.If you go out with your friends toninght, take the car.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?