1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
No sé si saldrías conmigo si fuera gordo y feo.I don't know whether you'd go out with me if I were fat and ugly.
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿Saldrías conmigo si te dijera que te quiero y no puedo vivir sin ti?Would you go out with me if I told you I love you and can't live without you?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?