sacudir el polvointransitive verb phrase
1. (to remove the dust) (Caribbean) (Central America) (Mexico) (South America)transitive verb phrase
a. to dust
Sacude el polvo del salón antes de pasarle la aspiradora.Dust the living room before vacuuming it.
2. (colloquial) (to give a beating)
a. to beat up (colloquial)
Le quitaron todo lo que llevaba y encima le sacudieron el polvo.They took everything from him and, on top of that, they beat him up.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?