1. (language)masculine or feminine noun
El sabino tiene el osco como base.Sabine is based on the Oscan language.
2. (person from the central Apennines in ancient Italy)adjective
La ganadería era la principal actividad de los sabinos.Stockbreeding was the main activity of the Sabines.
3. (of Sabine origin)
Muchas mujeres sabinas fueron raptadas por los romanos.Many Sabine women were abducted by Romans.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?