sabes que te amophrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Si sabes que te amo, ¿por qué eres tan celoso?If you know I love you, why are you so jealous?
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Sabes que te amo? Sé que no te lo digo lo suficiente.Do you know I love you? I know I don't say it often enough.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?