1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
a. you can swim
Si sabes nadar, ¿por qué usas flotador?If you can swim, why do you use a rubber ring?
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
a. can you swim
¿Sabes nadar? - Sí, siempre he veraneado en la playa.Can you swim? - Yes, I've always spent my summers at the seaside.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?