sabes el número que calzasphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Imagino que sabes el número que calzas. - Si, claro, calzo un 44.I imagine you know what size shoe you take. - Yes, of course. I take a size 44.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Sabes el número que calzas, o le pregunto a tu madre?Do you know what size shoe you take, or shall I ask your mother?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?