sabes dónde las encontréphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
Aquí están tus llaves, Ricardo. ¿Sabes dónde las encontré? Debajo de la cama.Here are your keys, Ricardo. Do you know where I found them? Under the bed.
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
¿Dónde encontraste estas fotos? - Sabes dónde las encontré. Estaban en tu maletín.Where did you find these pictures? - You know where I found them. They were in your briefcase.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?