1. (informal) (used in statements; second person singular)
Tú sabes algo que no nos estás contando.You know something you're not telling us.
2. (informal) (used in questions; second person singular)
¿Sabes algo acerca de los peligros de consumir drogas? - Sí, claro que sí.Do you know something about the risks of taking drugs? - Yes, of course I do.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?