saben patinar tú y tus amigosphrase
1. (in statements; second person plural)
Qué bueno saber que saben patinar tú y tus amigos, así podremos ir al parque pronto.It's good to know that you and your friends know how to skate. We'll be able to go to the park soon.
2. (in questions; second person plural)
¿Saben patinar tú y tus amigos? - No. ¿Nos puedes enseñar?Do you and your friends know how to skate? - No. Can you teach us?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?