Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
regresa a casa
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to make a suggestion; second person singular)
2. (used to describe a habitual action; third person singular)
a. he comes back home
Luis discute con su mamá cada vez que regresa a casa.Luis argues with his mom every time he comes back home.
b. she comes back home
Elena va a la universidad en Guayaquil, pero regresa a casa por Navidad.Elena is going to college in Guayaquil, but she comes back home for Christmas.
c. comes back home
Cuando Mario regresa a casa del trabajo, siempre está muy cansado.When Mario comes back home from work, he's always very tired.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?