1. (informal) (sports, games; used in statements; second person singular)
Si quieres jugar en un equipo profesional, tienes que entrenar mucho.If you want to play for a professional team, you have to practice a lot.
2. (informal) (sports, games; used in questions; second person singular)
¿Quieres jugar una partida de dominó con nosotros?Do you want to play a game of dominoes with us?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?