quieres algo másphrase
1. (informal) (used in statements; second person singular)
2. (informal) (used in questions; second person singular)
¿Quieres algo más de beber? - Sí, por favor. Otra cerveza. ¡Gracias!Would you like anything else to drink? - Yes, please. Another beer. Thanks!
¿Quieres algo más con el bistec o solo patatas fritas?Do you want anything else with your steak or just French fries?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?