quién saca la basuraphrase
1. (used to express a habitual action)
a. who takes out the trash (United States)
¿Quién saca la basura en tu casa? - Mi hermano o yo.Who takes out the trash at home? - My brother or me.
b. who takes out the rubbish (United Kingdom)
¿Quién saca la basura cuando no están en casa ni tu hermano ni tú? - Mi padre.Who takes out the rubbish when neither your brother nor you are at home? - My father.
2. (used to express a future action)
a. who's taking out the trash (United States)
¿Quién saca la basura esta noche? - Te toca a ti. Yo lo hice ayer.Who's taking out the trash this evening? - It's your turn. I did it yesterday.
b. who's taking out the rubbish (United Kingdom)
¿Quién saca la basura hoy? - Mamá dijo que lo haría ella.Who's taking out the rubbish today? - Mom said she'd do it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?