qué te molestaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; habitual action; singular)
No sé qué te molesta de ese restaurante. La comida es buena, ¿no?I don't know what bothers you about that restaurant. The food is good, isn't it?
2. (informal) (in questions; habitual action; singular)
¿Qué te molesta de él? Se nota que no te cae nada bien.What bothers you about him? You can tell you don't like him at all.
3. (informal) (in statements; specific action; singular)
Estás de muy mal humor. Venga, dime qué te molesta.You're in a very bad mood. Come on, tell me what's bothering you.
4. (informal) (in questions; specific action; singular)
¿Qué te molesta tanto? ¿Por qué estás enfadada conmigo? - Bueno, estuviste toda la tarde viendo fútbol.What's bothering you so much? Why are you angry at me? - Well, you were watching soccer all afternoon.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?