1. (how tasty)
¿Te acuerdas qué rica estaba la paella que comimos?Do you remember how delicious the paella we ate was?
2. (colloquial) (how adorable)interjection
3. (expressing delight) (Latin America)
4. (ironic) (Latin America)
a. that's great
¡Qué rico! De nuevo me toca a mí limpiar el baño.That's great! I'm stuck cleaning the bathroom, again!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?