1. (used to refer to quality)
a. how bad
¡Qué malo está el estofado! ¿Por qué le pusiste tanta sal?How bad the stew is! Why did you put so much salt in it?
2. (used to refer to morals or behavior)
¡Qué malo es ese niño! - Sí, siempre les quita los juguetes a los demás.That kid is really horrible! - Yes, he's always taking the toys from the others.
El padre de la protagonista de la película la pega y la insulta constantemente. - Qué malo ¿no?The main character's father is constantly beating and insulting her. - He's really nasty then.
3. (used to refer to competence)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?