Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
qué lleva el muchacho
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (in questions; what does the boy have; third person singular)
2. (in statements; what the boy has; third person singular)
3. (in questions; what's the boy dressed in; third person singular)
a. what's the boy wearing
¿Qué lleva el muchacho? No se puede ingresar en pantalones cortos. El código de vestimenta es formal.What's the boy wearing? Entrance is not allowed in shorts. The dress code is formal.
4. (in statements; what the boy is dressed in; third person singular)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?