qué le pasaphrase
1. (what's the problem with; third person singular)
a. what's wrong with him (masculine)
El profesor se ve decaído y nadie sabe qué le pasa.Our teacher looks depressed and nobody knows what's wrong with him.
b. what's wrong with her (feminine)
Alicia está malhumorada. ¿Sabes qué le pasa?Alicia is cranky. Do you know what's wrong with her?
La tele no tiene imagen. No sé qué le pasa.There's no picture on the TV. I don't know what's wrong with it.
2. (formal) (what's the problem with you; second person singular)
Abuelo, ¿no se siente bien? Por favor dígame qué le pasa.Are you not feeling well, Grandad? Please tell me what's the matter with you.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?