1. (in questions; third person plural)
¿Qué hicieron para resolver el problema? - No sé, pregúntale a ellos.What did they do to solve the problem? - I don't know. You can ask them.
2. (in questions; second person plural)
¿Qué hicieron con el carro viejo cuando compraron el nuevo?What did you do with your old car when you bought the new one?
3. (in statements; third person plural)
Ana y Antonio no sabían si ir a la fiesta o no. No sé qué hicieron al final.Ana and Antonio didn't know whether to go or not to go to the party. I don't know what they did in the end.
4. (in statements; second person plural)
a. what you did
Me pregunto qué hicieron para que su madre esté tan enfadada con ustedes.I wonder what you did for your mother to be so mad at you.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?