put itintransitive verb phrase
1. (to place it)phrase
Carlos brought a bag of flour. Do you know where he put it?Carlos trajo una bolsa de harina. ¿Sabes dónde la puso?
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
a. pónganlo (plural)
Take this table to the other room and put it in the corner.Tomen esta mesa al otro cuarto y pónganla en el rincón.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?